Neil James is the Vice President of Global Customer Success at ReviewPro. ReviewPro offers accommodation providers with integrated tools and processes to increase guest satisfaction and revenue.
On this week’s episode of ‘That Bad Review’, podcast series, Adrian and Neil discuss issues around responding to online reviews. They chat about the unpredictability of industry altering events, and how adaptability is key in crisis situations. Neil shares information around his extensive background in the Hospitality Industry and how he is grateful for the hands-on learning opportunities, that kickstarted his successful career.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with leaders within the accommodation, tourism & hospitality industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you own, manage or work in the accommodation or any business that provides a service to customers, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
Also, in the episode, Adrian and Neil discuss:
- Neil’s experience in the Hospitality Industry and what he has learnt along the way
- Hard working house-keeping teams
- Adaptability and comradery in times of crisis
- Managing online reputations effectively
- The importance of in-stay surveys
- The benefits of making mistakes
- Seeking out enriching experiences
- Using technology to improve services, not replace services
Email Neil – firstname.lastname@example.org