Craig ‘Macca’ McGown is a host on the popular Australian travel television show ‘What’s Up Downunder’, which celebrates all things caravanning and camping. While growing up, Macca’s family holidayed in a caravan or tent. These fun filled trips ignited Macca’s passion for the industry and eventually led him to his dream job.
In this week’s episode, Adrian and Macca have a great chat about caravanning and camping and Macca’s TV career. They get serious about the negative effects of social media and discuss the importance of travel and being culturally aware. The episode ends with some insightful yet slightly unconventional advice to kids about learning.
Each Monday join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful leaders within the accommodation, tourism & hospitality industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you’re involved in any way with caravanning and camping, resorts or holiday parks, operating a service-based enterprise or managing any kind of tourism or hospitality business, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
Also on the Podcast
Also, in this episode of the ‘That Bad Review’ podcast Adrian and Macca discuss:
- The importance of learning to communicate at an early age
- Macca’s favourite Australian places to visit
- Experiencing life and forming your own opinions
- The opportunities presented by international visitors
- The benefits to being culturally aware
- Resetting your stress levels back to zero
- The need for industry regulations
- Developments in holiday parks over the last ten years
- Not being scared of the monster under the bed