Josh Carnavas is the Managing Director of Brisbane Camperland, a successful family business that has risen above many hardships within a tough industry, especially early on in its development.
In this week’s episode, Adrian and Josh chat about the importance of taking time away from a business, in order to make good business decisions. They discuss the advantages and pitfalls of working with family. The pair also discuss the ever-important topic of emerging technology, in particular tech destined to reshape the caravanning industry.
Over the next few Mondays, join Adrian Easdown as revisits episodes that highlight important information gathered from inspirational leaders. The episodes have been selected in hope of helping business owners navigate the uncertain times we are facing.
Also, in this episode Josh and Adrian discuss:
- The Whirlpool Analogy
- Methods to help staff embrace change
- The share economy from a trade perspective
- Being wary of trying to cater to all market segments
- The role augmented reality will play in caravan sales
- Important actions to take before joining the family business