Content Creators Aaron & Jules Davenport have a passion for the tourism industry, sharing and documenting countless travel adventures with their three young boys. Together this collective of fun-loving explorers are known in the caravanning and camping industry as the Travelling Family Circus.
In this week’s episode, Aaron, Jules & I chat about their family’s mission to inspire other families to experience adventure, wonder and joy while creating irreplaceable memories through discovery, travel and exploration. As family of budding filmmakers, the Davenports do this not only through creating their own content but also by acting as ambassadors for programs such as the Real Life Classroom.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folk in the Tourism & Hospitality Industry around Australia. If you’re involved in any way with caravanning, operating a service-based enterprise or managing any sort of hospitality-based business, this podcast is perfect for you.
In this episode, Adrian, Aaron and Jules also discuss:
- Tips for travelling with a young family
- The Real Life Classroom Program
- Handling negative feedback the right way
- Capturing moments vs authentic memories making opportunities
- Five things to look out for when staying at a caravan park
- Long lasting memory builders
- Tapping into local knowledge
- Mood improving methods
- Finding the balance between real life and online time
- Going with the flow
- The importance of real human connections