If you work in the hospitality industry, you know how beneficial it can be to hear about other people’s success stories.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in anyway way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, this podcast is perfect for you.
In this week’s episode of That Bad Review, I’m lucky enough to chat with Mark and Judy Evans, the attentive custodians of the stunningly beautiful and award winning Paronella Park. Working within such a unique setting that holds so much historical value, takes a very coordinated team. Mark and Judy’s combined individual traits and business acumen have carved out a new business model, and helped create a magical experience unlike any other.
Our conversation really delves into the story of this dynamic duo. We explore their successes as they have gone from strength to strength and paved the way for a new triumphant chapter in Paronella’s tale. We also learn about Mark’s creative approaches toward customer service, and what living with a little passion can do for your business.
Listen to the full episode to hear all of the above, along with,
- How implementing incentives can win you customers for life
- How a story telling makes a business
- Why Cyclone Larry was a big business booster
- Taking advantage of feedback, and making it work for you
- Acting in the moment to enhance your businesses’ reputation
- Why using social media sparingly can be beneficial
- Becoming an award winning park and celebrating those victories
- How Paronella Park became a movie set
- Why something better always comes along
- Why practising gets you close to perfection
- Judy and Dave’s mission, and what Paronella Park has in store for the future