If you work in the hospitality industry, you know how beneficial it can be to hear about other people’s success stories.
Each Tuesday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in anyway way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, you’re going to love this show.
This week’s episode features the magnificent Linda Tillman, founder of rEVENTS Academy and managing director of Tilma Group. Linda’s expertise is helping regional tourism around Australia find its voice on the national stage.
Linda and I have a great chat about the importance of customer reviews, mental health and everything in between. She’s incredibly knowledgeable about the hospitality industry and you won’t want to miss this one.
We also cover:
- Why Linda loves small rural towns
- Tips for winning awards
- Using award submissions as benchmarks for your company’s success
- Review platforms and their effectiveness
- How to use data to your advantage
- Keeping yourself sane when you’re busy
- Why every business needs a mentor