In this week’s episode of That Bad Review, I’m lucky enough to chat with Dave Eddy – the co-founder and CMO of Australia’s largest and fastest growing caravan hire and RV sharing community, Camplify. Dave’s got bucket loads of energy and wisdom to share when it comes to the sharing economy, rental practices, online profiles/reviews and the accommodation industry at large.
Our conversation touches on all aspects of Dave’s experience, from personal travel stories to marketing perspectives to how park owners can potentially collaborate and/or utilise the Camplify platform.
Listen to the full episode to hear all of the above, as well as things like:
- How Camplify solves utilisation problems
- Dave’s accommodation pet peeves
- Getting around insurance issues
- How Camplify creates win-wins
- The story behind Dave eloping
- Why small touches can make or break guest experiences
- How Camplify vets their rental providers
- The most desirable vans and campers for Camplify
- The value of constructive criticism
Podcast: Play in new window | Download