If you work in the hospitality industry, you know how beneficial it can be to hear about other people’s success stories.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he chats with successful people in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in anyway way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, this podcast is for you.
This week, I speak with Wayne Hepton, an insurance professional at Australian Insurance Solutions and an expert on insurance in the hospitality industry. He’s a veteran of the industry and has seen it all when it comes to keeping your business properly insured.
Insurance is something I preach constantly. If you’re in this industry, insurance can mean the difference between disaster and keeping your business alive.
Here’s what Wayne and I cover this week:
- How to make sure you’re prepared for a disaster
- Measures you can take during an incident to help keep you covered
- Keeping yourself from panicking during catastrophes
- The little things businesses can do to make a guest’s holiday great
- How some businesses Wayne works with were up to normal income within a month after Cyclone Debbie
- Tricks to finding an insurance policy that fits you
- How the insurance industry is preparing for advancements like driverless cars
- The tradeoff between a higher premium and not having insurance