This week Steven Wright, CEO of BIG4 Holiday Parks chats about his incredible career rubbing shoulders with some of Australia’s finest sportspeople. We discuss Steven’s experience in dealing with industry disruptions and his tendency towards taking educated risks, all while trying to be the most authentic version of himself.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folk in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry around Australia. If you’re involved in any way with caravanning, operating a service-based enterprise or managing any sort of hospitality-based business, this podcast is perfect for you.
In this episode, Adrian and Steven also discuss:
- Steven’s extensive career and his high-profile roles in organisations such as the Richmond Football Club, The Grand Prix, the Brisbane Lions Football Club, Tourism & Events Queensland and one of his most enjoyable roles as a stay at home Dad.
- The effects of population density and changing demographics
- The need for competitors to work together for the benefit of the industry
- Building consumer confidence
- The marketing benefits of mutually beneficial partnerships
- Review Pro and Global Review Index (GRI) scores
- Dynamic pricing and revenue management
- Data collection and offering tailor made experiences