Sandi-Kate Hutchins is the owner-operator of Prime Pet Friendly Tourist Park in Lakes Entrance, Victoria. In four years, Sandi-Kate and her husband have transformed the run-down park into a popular pet friendly holiday destination. Adrian caught up with Sandi-Kate to chat about what sets her park apart from other pet friendly accommodation businesses.
In this week’s podcast episode, Adrian and Sandi-Kate discuss the difference between tolerating pets and welcoming them into accommodation businesses. They discuss tips for other business owners looking to offer pet friendly accommodation. Sandi-Kate also shares some great insights into how to ensure guests have a memorable experience, worth repeating.
Each Monday join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful leaders within the accommodation, tourism & hospitality industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you’re involved in any way with hotels, resorts or holiday parks, operating a service-based enterprise or managing any kind of tourism or hospitality business, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
Also, in this episode of the ‘That Bad Review’ podcast Adrian and Sandi-Kate discuss:
- Being selective when guests don’t fit within your target market
- Different types of guests who travel with pets
- The importance of guests having control over pets
- Tolerating pets verses welcoming pets in accommodation venues
- The changing perspective of guests who travel without pets
- Using social media and feedback to improve your business
- The pros and cons of free camping and its effect on the economy
- Installing eco-friendly products to cater for the evolving market
- How your attitude determines your altitude