Technology can make or break any business in today’s digital world, which is why it is imperative you have the right system supporting your business.
Each Monday join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in any way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, this podcast is perfect for you.
This week’s episode is recorded live from the RMS inaugural park users’ event in Melbourne. As many of you know I believe wholeheartedly in embracing technology to grow your business and support the ability to provide guests with an ‘A+’ experience. RMS spends a lot of time working with it’s users to understand exactly what they need and how they can help them use the system to support the ever changing landscape of the hospitality and tourism industry.
In between sessions at the event I caught up with Tom Buttigieg Business Development at RMS, Gordon Collister from Timaru Holiday Park in New Zealand, James Corbett from Summerstar Tourist Parks from Western Australia, Norton Whitmont of Gold Coast Holiday Park and Alan Ricketts of RMS Cloud. Each of these gentlemen are from different sections of the industry and have their own unique views on where the industry has come from, what’s important right now and where the future will take us.
This episode is packed with great insights, including:
- Why users underutilise the RMS Cloud system and how the company is combating this
- Ways RMS can help property owners capture more information about guests
- What guests are looking for in properties today
- The reason why guest experience is paramount to business growth
- How parks will need to approach OTA’s in the future
- Why automation is the next step in delivering to guests and taking the strain off administrative tasks
- Why the changes in automotive tech will have impacts for the industry
- The reason spending money on organic growth can pay dividends for your business
- How guests and technology will move the industry forward
Tom Buttigieg – LinkedIn
RMS – website
Timaru Holiday Park – website
Gordon Collister – LinkedIn
Summerstar Holiday Parks – website
Summerstar Holiday Parks – Instagram
Gold Coast holiday Park – website
Norton Whitmont – LinkedIn