If you work in the hospitality industry, you know how beneficial it can be to hear about other people’s success stories.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in anyway way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, you’re going to love this show.
This week’s episode breaks from the formula a little bit and features somebody from outside the accommodation industry. Paul Dunn is chairman of B1G1, a business that, in short, allows companies to turn an everyday transaction into a force for good.
This talk gave me quite the buzz, as I love chatting about how business owners can use their positions of power to make the world a better place. If you’re looking for a feel-good chat this week, look no further.
During our talk, Paul and I discuss some of the following:
- The power of business owners to change the world
- How just 1 cent can make a huge difference
- The consumer’s power to influence things around them
- Why bad reviews can often be a good thing for your business
- The importance of gratitude for living a happy life
- The advice that Paul would give the teenage version of himself
- How our attitude shapes the way we see the world