Justin Hales is the founder and CEO of Camplify, a recreational vehicle (RV) hiring platform and a major player in the share economy industry. After dominating the Australian market, Justin and his team launched in the UK, seeing fantastic growth in the last twelve months. Camplify will soon expand into other European countries and places like New Zealand.
In this week’s episode, Adrian and Justin chat about how Justin turned his idea into a globally successful business. They discuss the financial and tax benefits caravan owners can by listing their van with Camplify. They also discuss the breakdown of traditional education pathways, and why it’s so important for the younger generation to follow their passion.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful leaders within the Resort, Holiday Park, Accommodation and related industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you’re involved in any way with caravanning and camping, operating a service-based enterprise or managing a hospitality-based business, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
In this episode Adrian and Justin also discuss:
- The Global Evolution within the industry
- The perfect type of vans to list on Camplify
- Staying motivated when there’s so much to do
- Listing on Camplify without the worry of managing the listing
- The importance of providing the best service to your target market
- The positive effect Camplify is having on the sales and van manufacturing industry