Irene Viergever, the After-Market Sales & Marketing Manager for global company Thetford, relocated to Australia from the Netherlands five years ago to pursue her dreams. With a strong focus on personal connections and providing high levels of customer service, Irene is inspiring others to look for ways to constantly improve and grow the Caravan and Camping Industry.
In this week’s episode, Adrian and Irene chat about various topics, including the importance of quality assurance, her role as a Future Leader and how Irene manages to stay motivated and maintain her busy schedule.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful leaders within the Resort, Holiday Park & Accommodation Industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you’re involved in any way with caravanning, operating a service-based enterprise or managing any sort of hospitality-based business, this is one podcast you don’t want to miss.
In this episode Adrian and Irene also discuss:
- Keeping personal connections alive
- The importance of first impressions
- Learning to be a warrior instead of a worrier
- Differing travel trends in Europe and Australia
- The changing role of industry shows and expos
- The customer buying journey and decision-making process
- How to grow the industry by tapping into the young traveller market
- Selling features verses customer pre-purchase knowledge and their need to touch and feel a tangible product