Hugh Fitzpatrick works with Industry Insights at the Caravan Industry Association of Australia (CIAA) and is also the chair for the Young Tourism Network. Hugh is passionate about regional Australia and works hard to provide business owners with actionable insights to help businesses succeed.
On this week’s episode of the ‘That Bad Review’ podcast series, Adrian and Hugh discuss the collection and distribution of data and current trends, in the Caravan and Camping Industry. They also chat about the future of the industry and what people can do to help Australia rebuild after the devastating fires that have swept across the nation.
If you’re involved in any way with the tourism industry, manage a tourism-based business or operate a service-based enterprise, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
Also discussed during the podcast:
- Gut instinct vs reliance on statistical data
- Young Tourism Network
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoying the journey, not just the destination
- The future of the caravan and camping industry
- Connecting with emerging target markets
- The impact of the share economy
- Being passionate about what you do vs finding your passion
- CIAA conference 30th March – 3rd of April 2020
Email Hugh – email@example.com
Young Tourism Network (YTN)