Graham Perry is the Managing Director for Best Western Hotels & Resorts Australasia. Adrian and Graham caught up during the hotel group’s National Convention held at Noosa. Adrian was invited to the event as the official podcast media host. The invitation was an innovative effort by Best Western to ensure important conversations discussed during the event were continued post conference.
In this week’s episode, Adrian and Graham discuss technology and distribution as a thread that connects sectors within an industry and industries as a whole. They chat about the importance of embracing change and the value of strategic partnerships to strengthen products and services. Their conversation touches on using reviews as valuable insights into business improvements. Wrapping up with the need to take on a customer’s perspective to survive in the ever changing and competitive accommodation industry.
Each Monday join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful leaders within the accommodation and related tourism & hospitality industries around the globe, on the first podcast of its kind in the southern hemisphere.
If you’re involved in any way with caravanning and camping, operating a service-based enterprise or managing a hospitality business, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
Also, in this episode
In this episode of the ‘That Bad Review’ podcast Graham and Adrian discuss:
- Building trust into brands
- Benefits of loyalty programs
- The need for passion in any career
- Reviews as a tool to measure success
- Incorporating additional experiences into accommodation bookings
- The art to building productive and mutually beneficial partnerships
- How Artificial Intelligence (AI) is leading the way in information discovery
- Disruptions within the industry and the need to have a unique point of difference
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts Concierge Program – A mobile platform personalising the guest experience
- Grahams career highlights including Euro Disney, See Australia, Fairfax Digital & Travel Land
- Technology solutions designed to maximise revenue and customer satisfaction simultaneously