If you work in the hospitality industry, you know how beneficial it can be to hear about other people’s success stories.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in anyway way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, you’re going to love this show.
This week’s episode features Elysha Loiterton, GM of Campstay. Campstay is a reservation and trip-planning platform that lets travellers connect themselves with campsites and holiday parks in Australia and New Zealand.
Elysha had a lot of interesting things to say about the accommodation industry — the rise of micro influencers, keeping your mood up when running a business and how to help businesses stand out on OTAs like Campstay and within other online platforms.
We had a great chat about:
- How to get your business noticed on Campstay
- Why things like the share economy, cruises and other phenomenon will change the hospitality industry
- The pros and cons of being a pet-friendly operator
- The incredible impact that a bad review can have on a small business
- Why everyone these days is a ‘micro influencer’
- How to stay motivated through the highs and lows of running a startup
- Tips for standing out on OTAs and other online platforms