Children of parents who operate holiday parks often learn the trade by default, never actually realising the opportunities the lifestyle presents until they spend time away from the industry. No one knows this better than Dan Fraser, owner operator of North South Holiday Park in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in any way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, this podcast is perfect for you.
In this week’s episode we chat with Dan about his life growing up in caravan parks, opportunities gained through travel, his passion for technology and the importance of customer feedback.
Also featured in this episode:
- Memories of park life from the tender age of 4
- The importance of children learning boundaries and how holiday parks can support this
- Dan’s overseas travels and life experiences
- Artificial intelligence and Newbook’s NEW.B.I.E
- Dealing with feedback and reviews
- Building and Jandal wall and being unique
Website – https://www.northsouth.co.nz/
Phone – +6433595993