Bruce Harkness is the Senior Vice President of HR and Customer Experience at Wyndham Destination, Asia Pacific. Wyndham Destination is a global company which develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in approximately 110 countries.
On this week’s episode of the ‘That Bad Review’ podcast series, Adrian and Bruce chat about providing a personalised customer experience. Bruce shares how Millennials are shaping the accommodation industry, by demanding access to innovative services and facilities. They also discuss the emerging trend hotels are adopting, which incorporates communal spaces with their properties and how such areas allow for authentic interactions between staff and guests.
If you’re involved in any way with the tourism industry, manage an accommodation business or operate a service-based enterprise, this is one podcast you won’t want to miss.
In this episode, Bruce and Adrian also discuss:
- Bruce’s book ‘Performance Matters’, a career coaching guide for millennials
- The importance of resilience, self-belief and following dreams
- Contributing beyond the bottom line through sustainability programs
- Artificial Intelligence and automatic check in
- The growth of the inbound Chinese market
- Playing to one’s strengths
Book – Performance Matters