Family holidays can be stressful, but when your prepared and hear the advice of others you can create memories that your kids will take with them all the way through their life.
Each Monday, join Adrian Easdown as he has enlightening chats with successful folks in the hospitality industry around Australia. If you’re involved in anyway way with caravanning, running a restaurant or working with any other sort of hospitality-based business, you’re going to love this show.
This week’s episode features Adele Dyson. Adele runs a lot of businesses, but we had her on the podcast to mainly talk about Caravanning With Kids/Travelling With Kids, two platforms that help parents navigate the intricacies of travelling with their little ones around Australia. I am incredibly passionate about family holidays – the reason I got into the hospitality industry was because of the memories I have of family trips when I was a kid.
Even if you don’t have kids, Adele and I had a great chat about the hospitality industry. She’s got some great perspectives on what makes the industry tick.
We also chat about:
- Using travel to connect with family
- Keeping sane while living in a caravan
- Why most parents travelling with children wouldn’t give it up
- Getting value out of your holidays
- How to “not sweat the small things”
- The crazy “influencer” culture and why everyone wants things for free
- Getting started on achieving your goals